The recumbent bike is an ideal choice for moderate cardio workouts. Designed to accommodate heavy people or anyone with mobility issues, Artis® Recline is also perfect for anyone who prefers to exercise in comfort, with entertainment.
Artis Recline boasts a 50cm walk-through – the widest in the industry. The support bars at the side of the interface are provided as an additional support when sitting down or getting back up after training.
The padded backrest has four fixed positions for extra comfort. The flexibility of the backrest supports your back. The easy-to-reach yellow lever makes adjustments a breeze.
Fast Track Controls
Adjust the resistance level safely and easily without strain or poor posture, and without interrupting a second of your workout.
Technogym Artis Recline is the most accessible recumbent bike
The Technogym Artis Recline enhances the style of a premium wellness environment and encourages users to move naturally, inspired by its non-intimidating, frameless geometry and driven by its motivating digital content. This equipment is available with energy harvesting technology in which human energy is fed directly into the building’s grid to help power the gym.
Stay motivated whilst you pedal with the Live console. The full HD screen offers entertainment options including TV, Netflix and YouTube. Alternatively, bring the outdoors in with the virtual environment option and explore the stunning scenery on different routes.
A fully connected piece of equipment, users can login with their Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 to track activities and heart rate. Furthermore, use your energy to charge your phone with the wireless charger. Simply place your phone on the console tray, pedal and recharge your device with the Technogym Artis Recline.
Key features of the Technogym Arts Recline:
- The Recline is the most accessible recumbent bike, thanks to the widest walk-through in the industry (50 cm/20”).
- Users with limited mobility are able to move freely between the seat and the pedals to enter and exit the machine.
- Support bars located at the side of the console, provide additional help when sitting down or getting back up after training.
- The padded backrest can be adjusted in four different positions.
- Fast Track Controls ensure safe and simple adjustment of equipment settings
- Created with comfort and quality in mind.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1670 x 600 x 1370 mm (66” x 24” x 54”) from workout position
- Equipment Weight: 98 kg (216 lbs.)
- Fast-track control with visual setup
- Wide walk-through for easy mounting and dismounting: 50 cm (20”) width
- Number of seat positions: 34
- 4-position adjustable backrest
- Smart pedals
- Max user weight: 220 kg (485 lbs.)
- User height: 140 cm – 205 cm (4.6 – 6.7 ft.)
There are no reviews yet.