Its seamless design and defined ergonomic standards elevate the training experience to the next level. Connectivity artificial intelligence, a vast library of one to one sessions and guided training routines make it more exciting and personal than ever. And its unique cushioned surface gives you a superb and natural running sensation. Artis® Run embodies the very essence of running…indoors.
Feel the difference
Step on the treadmill and watch it turn on as it senses you. Always feel the perfect bounce as the surface adapts to your running style. Change settings on the fly with all controls at hand. Welcome to a superior training experience.
The two Fast Track Control levers are always at hand, making speed and incline changes a breeze. You can also programme them to switch rapidly among different speed levels, for instant interval training profiles.
The cushioned surface adapts automatically to your running style. Enjoy the pleasure of running on the widest surface, smooth and quite at any speed.
Nothing is left to chance in the treadmill’s design. Not even the inclination of the cardio console, which has been determined by scientific findings to be the best for your posture and comfort.
Safety and maintenance
Red lights on: that means the belt is still moving, better not step onto it. Green light flashing? There are still miles of workout ahead, but it’s time for a checkup.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2060 x 885 x 1605 mm (81” x 35” x 63”) from workout position
- Equipment Weight: 205 kg (452 lbs.)
- Optimal Stride
- Fast Track Control for speed and incline with “InMotion”
- Safety Light Power supply: 200-240 Vac ±10% 50-60 Hz (version “E”), dedicated 16 A socket 100-240 Vac ±10% 50-60 Hz (version “A”), dedicated 20 A socket
- Height of the running surface above floor level: 240 mm (9.4”)
- Max user weight: 220 kg (485 lbs.)
- Speed range: 0,8 – 25 km/h (0.5 – 15.5 mph)
- Running surface (LxW): 1520 x 580 mm (60” x 23”)