The Equinox Road Racing Bike is a new product and is a heavy-duty super smooth and steady race bike. Fitted with Four nail stand horn handles, High carbon steel hard fork, and a High carbon steel road racing frame. Its frame is built out of a high-carbon steel shock absorber and it comes fitted with Heavy Duty Disk brakes.
We pride ourselves in build quality and user experience, so we use the finest materials and use the best tooling equipment for production. For the equinox race bike comfort and performance were our main areas of focus. We used an ultra-comfortable thick gel-padded adjustable leather seat, and rubber sweat drip friendly handles for great grip. The seat is also packed with additional springs for excess comfort.
The overall feel and look of the Xstream Gym’s first-ever racing bicycle are phenomenal, and we believe it’s a cut above all of the market rivals at this particular price point.
- Road Bike
- 21 Gear Shift
- 18″ Inches Carbon Steel Frame
- 26″ Equinox Race Tyres
- Four nail stand horn handle
- 10.5kg Weight
- Hidden unlined bowl set tower mat brushed
- TZ30 Shifter
- Shimano Disk Brakes
- UK Supplier and stocked in the UK.
- Seven Positioning Tower Wheels
- 14g black Spoke
- Aluminum alloy 60/40 knife rim
Bike Frame Size
- 18″ Inches frame (measured from crank shaft to seat top)
- 8″ Inches adjustable seat height of
- 26″ Inches is the total height
- Height Recommendations: 5ft’2″ to 6ft’5″
*Note: the seat height is 8″ inches adjustable, it means the bike frame size is adjustable from 18 inches up to 26 inches 5ft 2″ to 6ft 5″)
Carton Dimension: 135cm x 19cm x 72 cm
Natural rubber 26/195 Tyre
baking finished painting, water sticker
3709 Engineering Saddle