The only stationary bike with a real gear shift that lets you experience the thrill and challenges of outdoor cycling. Infinite virtual routes to explore. Precise, valuable feedback to improve your power and efficiency. Breath-taking races to enjoy with your friends, and much more.
The Technogym SKILLBIKE brings the outdoors in
The Technogym SKILLBIKE is the only stationary bike with a real gear shift that lets you experience the thrill and challenges of outdoor cycling. Infinite virtual routes to explore. Precise, valuable feedback to improve your power and efficiency. Breathtaking races to enjoy with your friends, and much more.
Will you make it to that last hill? Can you push yourself above and beyond your last competitor, and take the challenge further? It’s hard if it doesn’t feel like the real thing. If you don’t shift a real gear on a real road, riding across real routes along with real companions.
It’s time to unleash your athletic potential. It’s time to shift to real riding.
Key features of the Technogym SKILLBIKE:
Real gear shift: face the deadliest climbs with the most natural ally of any cyclist. By shifting gears, riders can counter the change in resistance and maintain the correct power and cadence for maximum efficiency. The console displays the gear and gear ratio selections in real time.
Designed for real riding: enjoy the same feeling as outdoor cycling with SKILLBIKE’s riding design which reproduces the biomechanics of outdoor bicycles. The frame and handlebar are designed to accommodate different riding positions and postures: road, time trial and mountain bike.
Road effect system: when you ride outdoors, weight and pedaling style matter. The patented road effect system enables SKILL BIKE to react based on these and other parameters, delivering the most realistic and personal feeling.
Pedal printing: gives you continuous visual feedback on the circularity and symmetry of your pedaling stroke at the different gear ratios to improve your efficiency. With each pedal revolution, the torque symmetry between right and left legs are analyzed and reported in real time.
Real-time feedback: maximize the efficiency of your ride with real-time feedback on Cadence, Power, Speed, Distance, Gradient, Heart Rate, Gear and Gear Ratio.
Real routes: Live the excitement of mountain roads and trails. Import your preferred Strava routes. Enjoy the emotion of a Zwift ride while competing with your friends all over the world or connect your Garmin devices. Outdoor cycling meets indoor cycling with SKILL BIKE.
- Length (mm | in): 1545 | 61
- Width (mm | in): 638 | 25
- Height (mm | in): 1301 | 51
- Weight (kg | lbs.): 55 | 121
- Leveling feet: 4
- Resistance system
- Magnetic – 4 permanent magnets in neodymium
- Transport wheels: 2
- Heart rate monitoring
- Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth® low energy technology transmitters
- User-defined language selection: Q factor (mm | in) 170 | 6.7
- Min – Max user height (cm | ft.): 155 | 5.1 – 205 | 6.7
- Max user weight (kg | lbs.): 160 | 353
- Frame: Steel with sandblasting and ED process paint with two layers of powder coating + aluminum
- Flywheel weight (kg | lbs.): 4 | 8.8
- Drive system: 7 ribs Poly-V® Belt with Kevlar® cords
- Dual-sided SPD® pedals in coated silver aluminum
- Water bottle holder and accessory tray
- Power requirement: Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-50 Hz, 60 Watt. Output: 24 Vdc
- Languages available: 24 – UK English, US English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Arabic, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Israeli, Catalan, Polish, Thai, Chinese simplified, Welsh
- Incline range: -3/+15%
- Multidrive Technology
- Uphill training + Power