This is Technogym’s long-awaited first ever rowing machine. As ever, the luxury Italian fitness giant has not disappointed. Whether you’re a huge TG fan, or yet to touch a Technogym piece of equipment, there is no denying that this machine is going to be an industry leader.
It has been developed alongside Olympic athletes in order to ensure that it delivers the most efficient athletic experience to the user. What’s more, its stabilizing technology means that it doesn’t move when in use (as do many rowing machines), and also has an easy 2-step fold away feature. So it comes highly recommended by us as it is PERFECT for superyacht gyms!
The most advanced rowing machine on the block – introducing Technogym SKILLROW.
The Technogym SKILLROW is the first fully connected indoor rowing equipment that trains both cardio and power at athlete’s level, thanks to its sport-specific design, exclusive technology, and performance-oriented workouts.
MULTIDRIVE TECHNOLOGY adds a further resistance to the air resistance. This groundbreaking innovation enables users to change the equipment mode from cardiovascular to power training by simply adjusting the resistance level.
Thanks to AQUAFEEL™, the resistance is more gradual, making the movement fluid throughout and avoiding the backlash effect on the lower back.
For power training, set resistance at low, medium or high to perform the rowing movement with the additional load. For cardiovascular training, set the level from 1 to 10 or select the specific drag factor.
Key Features of Technogym SKILLROW:
- User login through Bluetooth® Smart, Technogym key, mywellness® band, NFC, QR Code.
- 7” LCD display with backlight
- Holds phones up to 77.8mm width (3.06 in)
- Capacitive touch keyboard with backlight
- Air resisted rowing mode – 10 levels, additional power mode – 3 levels
- Self-powered with power accumulator
- SKILLROW™ can be quickly and easily dismantled into two parts for easy storage
- Sturdy construction prevents movement during use.